Amy Krouse Rosenthal

Hello Ginger,


A very happy 30th birthday to you!

So sorry I missed you in Naperville; I trust there will be a next time soon.

In the meantime, I would like to share our family's favorite (and super easy) salad dressing recipe . . .

Whisk together:

1/2 cup canola oil
2 tablespoons honey
1 tablespoon soy sauce
Done.

For extra kick, add dash of cayenne pepper.
For variation, add a bit of mayo and sesame oil.
In honor of your birthday, add some fresh Ginger!

happy day,
amy k.r.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

1 comments:

Ginger said...

Wow, is this cool or what!!! This Amy Krouse Rosenthal is one of my favorite authors and TJ actually got a response from her. That shows you how great this lady (and my husband) are - but not together of course :)

Post a Comment