Amy T.
We all have friends that fill different roles in our lives - some for a season of life, some for a lifetime and some we do life with everyday. As a mom, I find that some of my most valued relationships are with other moms as we share our experiences, our dreams, our challenges and our triumphs. It gives me much hope and encouragement to know other moms that have two kids as we make that transition in our own family. It helps me to know that other moms are wanting to feed their kids healthy food and serve God with all their heart (whatever that may look like).
My friend Ginger is one of these friends and I am so thankful for her in my life. She is my sister in Christ and a special friend. Love you, girl!






1 comments:
Amy, I will always remember that first time we met you guys when we brought you food from Portillo's (and ate with you) when you had Coen. That was a good first memory to have in Naperville. Thanks for your friendship and for contributing to my birthday blog. I have felt so encouraged by all the kind words!
Post a Comment