Keri Richardson
Gingersnap.....
Time is going by so fast, I thought I missed the window to blog for you! I've been thinking about what to write. I don't have a tattoo...it just seems to painful (: I don't really cook, so I am not sure I should share a recipe (: and I am not sure of a specific story I should remind you of....however, I have some random thoughts that pop into my head when I think of you: I love your handwriting. It is so neat, precise, and inviting. It is always makes me a little more peaceful when I see it. You are incredibly thoughtful...like the Cleo books you sent for my girl! You made some yummy Gingersnap cookies once that I insisted you give me the recipe for and I have yet to make them...maybe I will in honor of your bday (: The gift cards to Fazolis for those strawberry frozen drinks were fabulous (: (gosh that was a hundred years ago). I love your positive energy and infectious smile. It was a pleasure to work with you and get to know you at CK. I miss getting to hang out with you and meeting you at Planet Smoothie when there was a free moment. Well...I hear my munchkin waking up and it is time to start the day. I am sure you will have a wonderful 30th birthday and hopefully I will be able to see you sooner than later!
I love ya Gingersnap!
Keri






1 comments:
Hi Keri, Thanks for your birthday wishes. I enjoyed some of the memories you shared, which I'd forgotten (like the recipe for gingersnaps and the fazoli's gift cards). You're the one with some positive energy and I have always loved your go-get-em attitude. I would definitely enjoy hanging out with you and sharing mommy stories if we lived near you anymore. Even though we don't talk very often, know that you are one of my C-K friends I will never ever forget. Love, Ginger
Post a Comment