Gretchen Williams!

Dearest Ginger,


Do you remember when we first met? Wait, let me back up… do you remember when we first heard of each other? Faith, Hopler at the time, knew ya’ll and she mentioned to Nate and I that there was this couple, TJ and Ginger, that were big Survivor fans like us. I knew that I just had to meet you. Survivor fans! How fun! After some intrigue and time we finally met at the Crosby’s for dinner. I thought you were so darling with your accent, long hair, and most likely your overalls on at the time!

That was pre-Ethan, pre-Bauer, pre-Jack, pre-Cash.

In celebration of your 30 years I would love to say that you are a treasure of a friend. I just love your quest for knowledge, truth, betterment, and thirst for living this abundant life. Thank you for imparting certain things my way such as your love of words, your love of birds, your love for your boys (all three of them), your love for Jesus, your love of pure and simple-uncluttered things, your love for good and down to earth food, your love for finding special meaning to things in your life and sharing them with others.

I just love that we have been friends for seven years- and counting! I love doing life with you.

Happy Birthday dear friend! I am grateful for your friendship and so happy to celebrate you.

Love,
Gretchen

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

1 comments:

Ginger said...

Hey friend, I love that you know exactly how long we've been friends! And that you put an exclamation mark after your name! And the line that said pre-all of our kids. And that you used the word darling. And that you are coming to see me tomorrow for my birthday. Obviously you are one of my favorite people on earth and I cannot wait to spend hours talking this weekend. Thanks for writing me a birthday post and for being an amazing friend to me for 7 years and counting. Love you, Ginger

Post a Comment