Carrie Larson
Who can forget New York City, July 2007 - granola bars, newspapers, gum, fruit stands, interns, PBJs (that John ate), Big Shawn's blisters, The Father's Heart, the homeless, prayer walk at the UN, Statue of Liberty, Wall Street, Times Square, Central Park, Yankees game...and did I mention the interns?! Oh, the memories! We had a GREAT time and will never forget that trip with you & TJ!
Other fun things I think of when I think of you: small group and the many, many thoughtful & insightful things you shared, the way you care for others, honesty, lists, calendars, books, vegetarian meals, white Clark's shoes, American Eagle hoodie (and the time you lost it and then found another one online), Cookie Dough, blogging, bananas, Anne Lamott, MealBaby, Vitality, smoothies & traveling.







1 comments:
Hey Carrie, Your post was one of the most encouraging to me - it was your words that I have so much to be proud of. I usually don't feel that way, so thank you for speaking that into my life. I enjoyed all the NYC memories and your attention to detail in writing the different things you think of when you think of me. I hope to hang out again before too long. I feel like we think so much the same when it comes to kids and schedules and details, so it's nice to feel understood when we are together. I am thankful for our friendship and again for your very encouraging post. Love, Ginger
Post a Comment