Roxann

Ginger,

When I think of you I think of a woman who is looking forward. Maybe not always sure of the way to go but always going forward with the Lord in first place.And because He is first place even if the chosen way may falter He will always lead and teach you on the way. Sometimes as a Christian I've thought perfection was the goal, but the goal is to follow where He leads!

God Bless you in your 30th year and may you grow ever closer to the One who leads.

Love, Roxann

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

1 comments:

Ginger said...

Awww, Roxann, Thanks so much for contributing to my birthday blog. I am so thankful for how we met, you as our nurse in the hospital when we were there after Cash's birth. Thanks for the input you have given to me about parenting and for the time we've spent together this last year. Hope to have a few more good times like that sometime before the boys are grown! You are a good role model for me, thank you. Love, Ginger

Post a Comment