Grandmomma

Happy 30th Birthday, Ginger!

It seems like just yesterday when you were visiting me and Granddaddy in Charlotte. We did lots of fun things together. Do you remember going to Discovery Place? You and Holly always wanted to go there when you came to stay with me. And Frankie would come over from next door to eat popsicles with you. I wonder what he is doing now? I would always make sure to have the Jello fudgsicles that you liked. I loved having you come visit me when your momma had to work in Charlotte. You used to think my name was "Grandmommie in Charlotte" because that's what your momma would always say - "we're going to visit Grandmommie in Charlotte!!" You used to laugh at me because I would get up in the middle of the night and nibble on my peanut butter sandwich - do you remember that? I'm really glad you and Bauer came to stay with me winter before last - that's when you told us you were pregnant with Cash. It was exciting to be one of the first to hear your news. 30 years seems like a long time to you, but it seems like just yesterday to me. I hope you had fun at the beach - I will always remember all the fun times we had with you and Holly and Zach playing in the sand and the waves and looking for shells and shark's teeth.

I love you, Ginger!

Love,
Grandmomma

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

1 comments:

Ginger said...

I remember how we'd called you Grandmommie in Charlotte even after you moved to Hilton Head. And yes, Discovery Place and Jello Pudding Pops are two very great memories. And also your midnight snack and how I'd want you to get me up to join you, and you would. Thank you for being a good grandmother. I wish we could see you a lot more often than we do. Thank you for contributing to my birthday blog. I love you.

Post a Comment