Gretchen Haas
Dear Ginger,
Happy 30th Birthday, Girlfriend!
I admire your honesty in your thoughts and words.
I soooo enjoyed reading your blog posts, esp. just after the birth of Cash.
What a wonderful experience it turned out to be for you in the end.
Here is a quote that I try and think about as a busy Mom...I thought I would pass it along to encourage you to keep being yourself: positive, honest, full of a passion for life.
"WHAT YOU ARE PASSIONATE ABOUT WAS CREATED IN YOU TO MAKE A SPLASH IN THIS LIFE THAT NO ONE ELSE CAN MAKE!"
- Nicole Johnson
Keep splashing well into your 30's!
xoxoxo Gretchen Haas






1 comments:
Gretchen, I am so glad I'm getting to know you and your family. You remind me a lot of my other friend Gretchen and that is just a very good thing. I love the quote you included for me - that word SPLASH just does it! Thank you for sharing words with me that you knew I would like. I look forward to more times of getting to know you. You really seem like an amazing mom and friend. Love, Ginger
Post a Comment