Aunt Suzy
Dearest Ginger,
What a fantastic mom you have been to your two precious boys! I've watched you grow up from their size to this day, through childhood playfulness to grown-up seriousness, and then back to that happy middle where we take on their wonder and become childlike ourselves again. I love the woman you have become and think these boys are very blessed to have you for their mom. I have always had such a special place for you in my heart, dear Ginger, and I am so happy to be able to call you friend now. (I can still be your godmother, too! :)
I have pictures in my heart that will never fade - of you and Holly as children, sunning yourselves with your sunglasses on, laying on the bear blanket indoors at the Moore Cottage, and also playing in the kiddie pool we filled with water on the deck there. I remember you as a teenager, serious about your studies, your friendships, your love for the Lord. How I've loved watching you grow in your faith! You truly honor God in the way you live, sweet friend, and I love calling you my sister in Christ. And then you became the college grad with such a strong career-mindedness, approaching it like you do everything, excelling and aspiring to be your best. Who knew you'd fall in love with such a wonderful guy and find yourself the mother of two beautiful boys? Oh, how happy I am that you have! We love your 3 boys, and I love you. Happiest 30th birthday, sweet Ginger.
What a fantastic mom you have been to your two precious boys! I've watched you grow up from their size to this day, through childhood playfulness to grown-up seriousness, and then back to that happy middle where we take on their wonder and become childlike ourselves again. I love the woman you have become and think these boys are very blessed to have you for their mom. I have always had such a special place for you in my heart, dear Ginger, and I am so happy to be able to call you friend now. (I can still be your godmother, too! :)
I have pictures in my heart that will never fade - of you and Holly as children, sunning yourselves with your sunglasses on, laying on the bear blanket indoors at the Moore Cottage, and also playing in the kiddie pool we filled with water on the deck there. I remember you as a teenager, serious about your studies, your friendships, your love for the Lord. How I've loved watching you grow in your faith! You truly honor God in the way you live, sweet friend, and I love calling you my sister in Christ. And then you became the college grad with such a strong career-mindedness, approaching it like you do everything, excelling and aspiring to be your best. Who knew you'd fall in love with such a wonderful guy and find yourself the mother of two beautiful boys? Oh, how happy I am that you have! We love your 3 boys, and I love you. Happiest 30th birthday, sweet Ginger.






1 comments:
Hi Aunt Suzy, Thank you for contributing to my birthday blog and for being a good godmother and aunt all these years. One thing I like about our relationship is that every time I see you, no matter how long or how short it's been since the last time, you really make me feel like you are so glad to see my (and my family). Thanks for always welcoming me with open arms and love.
Post a Comment