Debi C. - Ginger's Awesome, but Definitely NOT 30!

I agree with the other bloggers, Ginger is inspirational, fun, sweet, caring and much more. I'm a new friend and grateful for it. I've enjoyed our tea/coffee times, getting to know, love and appreciate you more and more. Let's keep it up. Now, as for turning 30, I simply don't believe it. You're barely 22, I just know it. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! (and what a great hubby to put this together!) :)

Love, Debi Corrigan

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

1 comments:

Ginger said...

Debi you are one of my favorite people to hang out with. Thank you so much for your voice in my life. I am so thankful that our paths crossed and that we became quick friends. Thanks for contributing to my birthday blog. It means a lot and wow I had no idea you think I'm 22 :) I can't wait to hang out with you again soon. Love, Ginger

Post a Comment