Dena

G is for GRACE. Ginger is definitely a woman of grace, offers grace to others and lives in the grace of God.

I is for INTERESTING. Ginger is one of THE most interesting people I know. She may actually be THE most interesting person I know. She has fantastic ideas, all of the time. I feel enriched every time I hang out with her.

N is for NICE. The word "nice" doesn't do justice for Ginger's sweet disposition and caring heart. She is more than nice.

G is for GIVER. Of course. Ginger opens her heart to everyone and every time I talk with her she seems to be cooking up something in her head that she could give to someone.

E is for energetic. I don't mean energetic in the "bouncing off the walls" sense--but energetic in the getting 3 million things done in 30 seconds, sense. Ginger does so many things that I could only dream of doing and she does them with such ease and relaxation, you wouldn't know they were hard--she makes everything look easy.

R is for READER. Of course, what else would "R" stand for?! Ginger loves books and I think of all of the great tidbits from books she has shared with me in the short time I've known her.

Ginger: I am so privileged to be your friend. Wishing you many blessings for your next 30 years.


Happy 30th Birthday!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

1 comments:

Ginger said...

Dena, What nice things you said about me. I feel very honored by those words. Thank you. I too enjoy our friendship very much and always look forward to our talks about various things, especially the health-related topics. I owe you big-time for being the main person who spurred me on to have a natural birth. And I know Cash would thank you if he knew how special it is that he got to be born in the car without medical intervention. You're a blessing in my life. Love, Ginger

Post a Comment