Ericka Stephens
Happy Birthday Ginger!!!! Welcome to the "thirties". When I think about what amazing circumstances we met under (lamaze class) with the same due date and how quickly we became friends I feel we will always have a connection:) Experiencing the birth of our first children together was great. I'll always think of you when I tell my story of how I went into labor because as I was telling Greg the story of how your water broke my own water broke at that exact moment. Very strange but funny! Even though you've moved away it is still nice to keep in touch and I love to hear how wonderful your family is doing. I wish you all the very best on this special birthday. You will always have a special place in my heart!!
Love, Ericka






1 comments:
Hey Ericka, So glad you could participate in the birthday blog for me. Thanks for writing and for welcoming me into the club :) I do love how our due dates were the same and so no matter where our lives take us or our firstborns, we'll always have that special bond that was born in that first Lamaze class. You were a wonderful person to get to know in Orlando and I wish you and your family the best, best, best. I hope our paths cross again some day. I'm always going to be interested in what Brooke is up to, seeing as how she was Bauer's first official friend (in utero). Love, Ginger
Post a Comment