Meghan Vozzolo

My Dearest Ginger,
I wonder which day during the countdown you will read this letter!!?? What an amazing gift that TJ has created! Sooooo CREATIVE ... I know I shouldn't expect any less from the two of you and yet you both continue to BLOW ME AWAY with your ideas and creations!!!

I have been so incredibly blessed by your friendship. What a priveIedge and honor it is to know you and share this journey called life with you and your family!! I'll never forget how we met....being told from Kate Osborn that this woman named Ginger, her husband TJ and their son, Bauer had just moved here from Florida. Kate had this feeling that you and would just click. Two days later, Nico and I walked into Kindermusik, I looked at you and my gut just told me to say it...."Are you Ginger??"....and there you were, my new friend...my most recent gift from God! My friend who had a son just 5 weeks older than mine, a friend who understood the adjustments a family makes during the 1st year after your 1st child, a friend who needed a new friend as much as I did, a friend who understood what it was like to be a brand new stay at home mom.......in case you ever wondered, God lead you to Naperville for a reason!!!

Our friendship has flourished and after all the time we've spent together, I'll still never have enough of you!!! I love your curiousity, your sincere desire to really know people and know them well. I love your appreciation for the simple things in life, your passion, your creativity, your generosity, your gentle heart and gentle ways. I love the way you accept me and so many other people, no matter how different our ways or views or lives are....I always feel accepted by you. And while we're on the topic....your LOYALTY....I have never known anyone to have as many friends as you have. You maintain friendships cross country, across state lines, across cities and streets.....in case you ever wondered, God created you for a reason!!!

I am so grateful for our 3 years together and look forward to many, many more!!!

Happy 30th birthday my beautiful friend, Ginger!!!

Love, Meghan

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

1 comments:

Ginger said...

Meghan, I remember how I only wanted to go to Kindermusik to see you and talk to you and learn more about you and be your friend. Louise probably thought I talked too much :) But wow, am I lucky to get to be friends with you. The feelings are all mutual. Thank you so much for all your kind words. You are a really great friend. I love your heart. Love, Ginger

Post a Comment